Jumpstart the healing process with Vetericyn Plus® Wound & Skin Care liquid. Our all-natural wound care product helps to remove dirt and impurities and cleanse your animal’s wounds, setting the stage for optimum healing conditions. Use it to clean, debride, irrigate, and moisturize wounds. In addition, it is an excellent choice for moistening wound dressings. Vetericyn Plus® Wound & Skin Care liquid utilizes advanced hypochlorous technology to provide a powerful, non-toxic alternative to antibiotics and steroids. Safe for use on all animals around the mouth, nose, ears, and eyes. For optimal healing, first clean the wound with Vetericyn Plus® Wound & Skin Care and then protect and moisturize the wound with Vetericyn Plus® Antimicrobial Hydrogel.
- Completely safe and non-toxic–even if ingested
- Safe to use around the eyes, ears, and mouth
- Will not sting or burn
- Will not stain furniture or clothes
- Can be used on all animal species at any life stage
- Promotes the healing process by keeping the wound area clean and moist
- Veterinary-recommended as an on hand for your pet’s first aid needs
- Manufactured and bottled in the USA in an FDA-registered facility
- Money-back guarantee
- Use for cuts, scrapes, abrasions, and other minor wounds
- Clean cuts, scratches, and abrasions
- Clean post-surgical sites
- Treat wound sites
- Moisturize wound dressings
- Bite wounds
- Pressure sores
- Skin ulcers
- Relieve itch and pain
How to Use
For animal use only. Move excess hair from wound area. Clip if necessary. Saturate the affected area, flushing away foreign debris. If dressing is needed, saturate dressing with Vetericyn Plus® at each dressing change. Repeat 3-4 times per day or as necessary. Faster healing is achieved when wounds are clean and maintained moist. No rinsing necessary. Safe for use around mouth, nose, ears, and eyes. For best results, use in conjunction with Vetericyn Plus® Antimicrobial Hydrogel for proper protection and moisture balance during healing stages.
There are no reviews yet.