Arden Grange Senior with fresh chicken and rice has been specially formulated by leading nutritional experts to provide the correct balance of proteins, carbohydrates, essential fatty acids, fats, minerals and vitamins to meet the nutritional requirements of older dogs.
Feeding Arden Grange reduces the risk of dietary intolerances and allergies that can cause digestive disorders and skin complaints. Feeding recommendations: Arden Grange SENIOR with fresh chicken and rice may be fed to adult dogs from the age of 7 years or as required.
Ingredients: Chicken Meal* (min 23%), Whole Grain Rice (min 23%), Whole Grain Maize, Dried Brewers Yeast, Beet Pulp, Chicken Fat*, Fresh Chicken (min 5%), Egg Powder, Fish Meal*, Linseed, Fish Oil*, Minerals, Vitamins, Nucleotides, Prebiotic FOS, Prebiotic MOS, Cranberry Extract, Chondroitin Sulphate, Glucosamine Sulphate, MSM, Yucca Extract, L- Carnitine. * Preserved with mixed tocopherols and rosemary extract.
– Balanced complete nutrition – correct proportion of protein, fat, carbohydrate, minerals and vitamins to support the nutritional requirements of older dogs
– Lower in fat – ideal for older dogs and those requiring a less energy dense diet
– Added L-carnitine – may help to maintain lean body mass by increasing the conversion of fat to energy
– Boosted levels of glucosamine and chondroitin and MSM – for extra protection against age related joint conditions
– Adult dogs with a less active lifestyle
– Dogs with a greater requirement for joint protection
– Dogs requiring a less energy dense food
– Dogs who prefer small, flat kibble (easy for soaking in the case of dental problems)
There are no reviews yet.