This Policy defines your relationship with PetPro Animal Feed Trading . As used in this policy, “we” means PetPro, and “you” means the applicant party. “Site” means a World Wide Web site.
Petpro Affiliate Program offers eligible entities or individuals (collectively, “Affiliates” each an “Affiliate”), the opportunity to earn commissions on qualifying sales that originate from links to PetPro’s websites (“Affiliate Links”) on an Affiliate’s Authorized Channel. This policy explains your rights and responsibilities when participating in PetPro’s Affiliate Program. “Authorized Channels” means your owned and operated social media pages, websites, blogs, emails, and such other communications, media, and channels that have been accepted and approved by PetPro for participation in the Affiliate’s Program.
1. Eligibility and Enrollment in the Program
- You may submit a completed Program application to begin the enrollment process. Submission of your application to the PetPro Affiliate Program implies acceptance of the terms outlined in this policy.
- We will evaluate your application and notify you of your acceptance or rejection. We may reject your application if, in our sole discretion, we determine for any reason that your site is unsuitable for the Program. Unsuitable sites include, but are not limited to, those that contain harmful, offensive, obscene, defamatory, illegal, threatening, harassing, infringing or racially or ethnically, or otherwise, objectionable content. If we reject your application, you may reapply to the Program at any time; however, you should not link to our Site unless you are approved for the Program.
- PetPro reserves the right to remove Affiliates from the Program for any reason, at any time. Participation in the Affiliate Program may be limited to Affiliates located in certain countries and is void where prohibited by law.
2. Links on Your Site
- You will link your Site to areas within our Site using special URLs specified in the Program (the “Required URLs”). You may post as many links to the Required URLs as you like on your site. The position, prominence, and nature of links on your Site shall comply with any requirements specified in this Policy.
- General Link to PetPro Home Page: You may provide a general link on your site to our home page(s) in a format to be approved by us. We will provide you with guidelines, content, and graphical artwork to use in linking to our home page (“Product Information”). PetPro may with seven days prior notice (a) change, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of a Product offer (b) remove, alter, or modify any graphic, banner, content, or text submitted by us to you for use in connection with the sale of our products (“PetPro Content”). You agree to promptly implement any request from us to remove, alter, or modify any of your content or related content appearing on your site. Any failure by you to comply with the terms of this Paragraph shall entitle us to, in addition to any other remedies available, extend all New transactions for one additional commission period pending your compliance with our request to update your links.
- Prohibitions: You understand and acknowledge that this Policy is made between you and PetPro and is solely to allow you to link to the PetPro website.
- You may NOT use the name PetPro, or any of PetPro logo, trademarks, service marks, trade dress, copyrights, and proprietary technology, including without limitation, those names, logos, service marks, trade dress, copyrights, and proprietary technology currently used or which may be developed and/or used by it in the future except as expressly authorized by this Policy (collectively, the “Property”).
- In particular, you may NOT use the Property, or any variation thereof, in metatags; you may NOT use the Property, or any variation thereof, in hidden text or source code.
- You may NOT use the Property, any variation thereof, in your domain name or any other part of your Universal Record Locator (URL). Further, your Site will not, in any way, resemble or look or feel or create the impression of PetPro’s Site.
- You agree that you will not send, transmit and/or distribute any email that in any way suggests or implies that PetPro was the sender or sponsor of such email or procured or induced you to send such email. Additionally, you will identify yourself (the Affiliate) as the sender of the email and ensure the email does NOT contain a falsified sender name and does NOT include a false or misleading subject line.
- You cannot forward, redistribute, or otherwise repurpose any email marketing that PetPro sends to its Affiliates and/or customers.
- You can only send emails only to those recipients who have opted in to receive emails from you.
- You can only send email marketing that include language that notifies the recipient that he/she may unsubscribe or “opt-out” from further email solicitations from you.
- In connection with the Affiliate Program, you will not bid on any keywords containing PetPro trademarks for internet search advertising, search engine optimization, or for any other purpose.
3. Order Processing
- We will process product orders placed by customers who follow special links from your site to our site following applicable legal requirements. We reserve the right to reject orders that do not comply with any reasonable requirements that we may periodically establish.
- We will be responsible for all aspects of order processing and fulfillment. Among other things, we will prepare order forms; process payments, cancellations, and returns; and handle customer service.
- We will track sales made to customers who purchase products using special links from your site to our site and will send you reports summarizing this sales activity. The form, content, and frequency of the reports may vary from time to time at our reasonable discretion. To permit accurate tracking, reporting, and fee accrual, you must ensure that the special links between your site and our site are properly formatted.
- Will be responsible for all administration, which includes but is not limited to, issuing policies, (the “Policies”, or individually, a “Policy”) or certificates, customer service, billing and collection premium, preparation and printing of sales material, and paying claims.
4. Referral Fees
- The fee schedule to which you agree is listed in your account. The terms and conditions of such Offers shall be incorporated into this Policy. The terms of an Offer, communicated to you shall be governed by the terms and conditions of this Policy. However, in the event of any inconsistency between the terms of the specific Offer and the terms of this Policy, the terms of the Offer shall govern.
- PetPro will pay you referral fees on certain Product sales to third parties. For a product sale to generate a referral fee, the customer must follow a special link (in the format specified by PetPro) from your site to the PetPro site; purchase the product using our automated ordering system; accept delivery of the product at the shipping destination, and remit full payment to PetPro. PetPro will pay referral fees for unlimited transactions made per the specified Referral Period within the Program Term you are joined to after the initial click through from your site, even if the visitor returns directly to the PetPro site. Referral fees will only be paid to the last site referring the visitor to the petpro.com website. Customer Service invoice adjustments and reorders are not eligible to earn referral fees. Products that are entitled to earn referral fees under the rules set forth above are hereinafter referred to as “Qualifying Products.”
- Qualifying Products are defined as all products purchased from PetPro, excluding Gift certificates, Gift Cards, Repeat Delivery purchases, all donations, and insurance policies.
- You will earn referral fees based on the sale price of PetPro Products, according to fee schedules to be established by us. “Sale price” means the sale price listed on the PetPro Site and excludes costs for shipping, handling, rebates, and taxes. All percentages listed are of “Gross Receipts” for those sales of PetPro Products via an approved link from the Affiliate’s website(s).
4. Fee Payment
- Payments will be made as stated in your Offer terms.
4. Policies and Pricing
- Customers who buy products through this Program will be deemed to be customers of PetPro without affecting their status as your customer. Accordingly, all PetPro rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders, customer service, and product sales will apply to those customers with respect to their transactions at PetPro. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time consistent with applicable laws. For example, we will determine the prices to be charged for products sold under this Program following our pricing policies. Product prices and availability may vary from time to time. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to present current and accurate information, but we cannot guarantee the availability or price of any particular product
4.Social Media and Sharing
- Affiliates may only post Affiliate Links on Authorized Channels they operate in line with their website URL, such as Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter. Affiliate Links are prohibited on some social sharing sites, such as Pinterest and Tumblr. When posting content, it is the Affiliate’s responsibility to follow and abide by each Social Media platform’s terms and conditions, including any policies on affiliate links. Affiliates may share Affiliate Links with their email subscribers. Besides, Affiliates may only use the Creative Assets and Affiliate Links provided by PetPro and only in the Authorized Channels which do not include closed or private group pages.
4. Responsibility for Your Site
- You will be solely responsible for the development, operation, and maintenance of your site and for all content that appears on your site.
- For example, you will be solely responsible for:
- The technical operation of your site and all related equipment
- The accuracy, timeliness, and appropriateness of content posted on your site (including, among other things, all product-related materials
- Ensuring that materials posted on your site do not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party (including, for example, copyrights, trademarks, privacy, or other personal or proprietary rights)
- Ensuring that content posted on your site is not libelous or otherwise illegal
- We disclaim all liability for these matters and any other matters that arise indirectly, especially, or consequentially in connection with this Policy. Further, you will defend, indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, damages, and expenses (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees) relating to the development, operation, maintenance, and contents of your Site and/or any of your representations and warranties set forth herein.
5. Terms of the Agreements
- The terms of this Policy will begin upon our acceptance of your Program application and will end when terminated by either party. Either party may terminate this Policy at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party prior notice of termination. Upon termination, all PetPro and Product related content and links shall be promptly removed from your site. You are only eligible to earn referral fees on sales of Qualifying Products occurring during the term, and fees earned through the date of termination will remain payable only if the related orders are not canceled or returned. In the event overpayment is made by us, you agree to promptly remit such excess payment upon notification by us. We may extend your New transactions to ensure that the correct amount is paid.
- We may modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Policy in our sole discretion, with seven days’ written notice to you by offering a new Program Term with new terms and conditions attached. We will also make commercially reasonable efforts to notify you of such changes prior to implementation. Modifications may include, for example, changes in the scope of available referral fees, fee schedules, payment procedures, and Program rules. IF ANY MODIFICATION IS UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, YOUR ONLY RECOURSE IS TO TERMINATE THIS POLICY. YOUR CONTINUED PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM FOLLOWING THE ACCEPTANCE OF THE NEW PROGRAM TERMS WITH THE NEW TERMS AND CONDITIONS WILL CONSTITUTE BINDING ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGE.
7. Relationship of Parties
- You and we are independent contractors, and nothing in this Policy will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. You will a) have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf; and b) not make any statement, whether on your site or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict anything in this Section.
8. Limitation of Liability
- We will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, or data) arising in connection with this Policy or the Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Program or any products sold through the Program (including, without limitation, warranties of fitness, merchantability, non-infringement, or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing, or trade usage). In addition, we make no representation that the operation of our site will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors; however, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to correct errors or interruptions promptly.
10. Independent Investigation
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS POLICY AND AGREE TO ALL ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE MAY AT ANY TIME (DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY) SOLICIT CUSTOMER REFERRALS ON TERMS THAT MAY DIFFER FROM THOSE CONTAINED IN THIS POLICY OR OPERATE WEBSITES THAT ARE SIMILAR TO OR COMPETE WITH YOUR WEB SITE. YOU HAVE INDEPENDENTLY EVALUATED THE DESIRABILITY OF PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM AND ARE NOT RELYING ON ANY REPRESENTATIONS, GUARANTEE, OR STATEMENT OTHER THAN AS outlined in THIS POLICY.
11. Governing Law, Jurisdiction, and Venue
- This Affiliates Policy will be governed by the laws of the United Arab Emirates, without reference to rules governing choice of laws.
- You may not assign this Policy, by operation of law or otherwise, without PetPro’s prior written consent. Subject to this restriction, this Policy will be binding on, inure to the benefit of, and enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and assigns.
- Our failure or Policy not to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Policy in a given instance will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Policy.
11. Guidelines for Using the PetPro Service Mark
- These guidelines apply to your use of PetPro and their respective trademark and service marks belonging to PetPro (the “Trademarks”) in content that has been approved by us.
- You may use the Trademarks only for purposes expressly authorized by us
- You may not modify the Trademarks in any manner. For example, you may not change the proportion, color, or font of the service marks. You may not display the Trademarks in any manner that implies endorsement of your website or business by PetPro outside of your involvement in the Affiliate Program.
- Involvement in the Affiliate Program. You may not use the Trademarks to disparage PetPro, its products or services, or in a manner which, in our reasonable judgment, may diminish or otherwise damage our goodwill in the service mark.
- You must use the TM, or R symbol as applicable next to the Trademarks
- You acknowledge that all rights to the Trademarks are exclusive property either PetPro and all goodwill generated through your use of the Trademarks will inure to the respective party’s benefit.
- You must abide by the following Prohibitions: You may NOT use the trademarked name PetPro; You may NOT use PetPro’s name or PetPro’s Product names, or any variation thereof, in metatags; you may NOT use PetPro Animal Supplies, Inc., or any PetPro Product names, or any variation thereof, in hidden text or source code; you may NOT use PetPro’s name, or any variation thereof, in your domain name or any other part of your Universal Record Locator (URL).
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION TO MODIFY THESE GUIDELINES AT ANY TIME WITH SEVEN (7) DAYS NOTICE THROUGH THE NETWORK SERVICE TO YOU, BY OFFERING YOU NEW PROGRAM TERMS WITH THE MODIFIED TERMS. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO TAKE ACTION AGAINST ANY USE THAT DOES NOT CONFORM TO THESE GUIDELINES.
- BY FILLING OUT AND SUBMITTING THE APPLICATION FORM DISCUSSED HEREIN, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY AND DESIRE TO BECOME AN AFFILIATE OF PETPRO UNDER THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.