Jive is the most durable dog ball from West Paw yet. Jive is the only dog ball toy you need – bright, bouncy, and BPA-free. Jive comes in three sizes to fit any size dog. The large size dog ball is 3.25 inches wide, which is just a little smaller than the average softball. The small ball is 2.6 inches wide, which is similar to the size of a standard tennis ball. Jive also comes in a new mini size for small dog breeds that is only 2 inches wide, which is almost the size of a golf ball. Other dog chew toys can be hard on dog’s teeth, but even though Jive is guaranteed strong, it is gentle on dog’s mouths.
- Jive: The uber-ball with a groove! (Which makes for a wacky bounce) This chew toy is built for fetch, fits in a standard ball-thrower
- Zogoflex® is an exclusive material that makes fetch, tug-o-war, and chew therapy more fun — it’s easy on doggie mouths, stretches (without stretching out) and sports an unstoppable bounce — all while staying tenaciously tough. For dogs who love to swim (or just need a distraction in the bathtub), Zogoflex® stays afloat.
- 100% recyclable, BPA-and-phthalate-free, non-toxic, and FDA-compliant
- It’s easy to sanitize Zogoflex® toys at home — just pop it on the top shelf of your dishwasher.
- Made in Montana from US-sourced materials
Every dog plays differently and, since not all toys are created equal, it’s always best to keep a close watch on your pup in case things get ruff. Supervised play will help toys last longer and most importantly keep your pal safe. No dog toy is truly indestructible, so always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off.