Vetericyn Plus® Feline Antimicrobial Facial Therapy helps management of common feline issues around the face, eyes, nose, mouth, ears, and chin. The liquid formula won’t sting or burn and helps clean, soothe, and prevent potential infection. It’s completely safe if licked or ingested and is antibiotic and steroid-free!
- Free of alcohol, steroids, and antibiotics
- Non-irritating, won’t sting or burn
- Non-toxic and safe if licked or ingested
- Safe for all cats at all life stages
- Won’t stain furniture or clothes
- Helping the healing process of cat acne, cuts, and mouth sores
- Cleaning cat acne, cuts, and mouth sores
- Flushing irritants from eyes and ears
- Cleaning discharge around eyes and nose
- Relief of allergy symptoms in eyes and ears
- Relief of allergy symptoms on skin
- Tooth and gum rinsing
How to Use
Wounds & skin irritations: Saturate affected area, flushing away any foreign material. Repeat 3-4 times daily until condition is no longer visible. No rinsing necessary.
Eyes: flush eyes gently with product. Repeat 3-4 times daily until condition is no longer visible. For daily maintenance, flush eyes once per day or as needed. Use with a damaged cornea should be under veterinarian supervision.
Ears: saturate affected area on or in ear with product. Repeat 3-4 times daily until condition is no longer visible. For daily maintenance, apply to ear with a massaging action once per day or as needed. Not intented for inner ear infections.
Nose & mouth: saturate affected area or saturate a cotton pad with product and gently wipe affected area. For daily maintenance and to help clean and reduce tear staining, wipe eyes and nose once per day or as needed.
Active: Hypochlorous Acid (0.009%)
Inactive: Electrolyzed Water, Sodium Chloride, Phosphates, Sodium Hypochlorite