GOLD’S® ITCH RELIEF SPRAY
Dr. Gold’s® Itch Relief Spray is scientifically formulated with advanced OTC medicated ingredients to specifically target pain, while providing rapid relief for irritated and itchy areas. Hydrocortisone and Allantoin soothe inflammation and skin irritations while Lidocaine relieves pain from itching, biting and chewing. Effectively treats minor skin irritations, hot spots and rashes caused by flea bites, poison ivy, harsh shampoos, allergies, boredom and many other causes.
Accelerates healing and speeds relief from pain and itching.
Lidocaine, a highly effective anesthetic, provides immediate topical relief from pain associated with minor skin irritations and rashes due to flea bites, poison ivy, hot spots, allergies, and more.
Anti-Inflammatory Hydrocortisone and Allantoin help accelerate pets’ natural healing process while preventing the release of substances in the body that cause inflammation.
Also try Dr. Gold’s® Ear Therapy, made with Ketoconazole, Lactic Acid, Benzoic Acid and Salicylic Acid to treat yeast, fungal & bacterial infections. Alcohol-free formula gently and effectively eliminates foul odors, reduces inflammation and cleanses the ear canal.
TIPS FOR PREVENTING HOT SPOTS
Groom your dog regularly and keep hair clipped short.
Use flea & tick products recommended by your vet.
Keep your pet active and healthy. Feed a good diet, and provide lots of exercise and play time to prevent boredom.
Dry your pet completely after a bath, and clean and dry pet after a swim in the lake or ocean.
It’s important to determine the cause of the underlying issue, thus you should consult your veterinarian if hot spots become a persistent problem. In between vet visits, Dr. Gold’s® Itch Relief Spray provides Hydrocortisone, a corticosteroid to control itching and inflammation while Lidocaine, an OTC analgesic reduces pain.
Purified Water, Propylene glycol, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polysorbate-20, Lactic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Ketoconazole, DMDM-Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA.
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes.
Store in the original container in a dry, cool place, and away from sunlight, at a temperature below 86°F or 30°C.