Minerals and trace elements for invertebrates
- Minimizes molting problems
- Improves the reproduction rate
- Supports a healthy growth
- Strengthens the immune system
- Enhances R/O water poor in minerals
Shrimps and other water inhabitants take up a part of their essential minerals and trace elements not via their food but directly via the water. However, aquarium water does not contain many of these essential substances in sufficient amounts.
sera shrimp mineral salt provides all important trace elements as well as valuable calcium, magnesium and potassium in a directed way. The effectively avoids molting problems and reliably closes supply gaps.