Hill’s Science Plan Sterilised Cat Young Adult is a balanced, low-fat wet food that has been specially developed to meet the needs of young sterilised adult cats, helping to keep them fit and healthy. Cats have a tendency to gain large amounts of weight after sterilisation, as the metabolism is slowed but the appetite increased, despite a reduced energy need.
The Hill’s weight management formula with added L-carnitine helps to keep your cat slim and active. The controlled mineral content can also help to support a healthy urinary system. A reduced fat and increased L-lysine content can offer improved vitality. The hearty flavours of chicken and salmon make this Hill’s Science Plan Sterilised Cat Young Adult a delicious delicacy.
Hill’s Science Plan Sterilised Cat Young Adult at a glance:
- Complete food for young adult cats
- Specially tailored to the nutritional and energy needs of sterilised cats
- Weight management formula: with L-carnitine to help your cat stay slim and active
- Reduced fat content and increased L-lysine content: to improve vitality
- Balanced mineral content: for a healthy urinary tract system
- High-quality protein: from salmon and chicken, to promote lean muscle mass
- In practical 85g pouches