Schesir’s first commitment is the constant search for the best product quality. The variety and breadth of the product range (more than 200 references), supported by continuous innovation, are some of Schesir’s main strengths. Schesir wet foods are prepared with 100% natural ingredients, with raw materials of the same quality as those used for human consumption, but not intended for human consumption for commercial reasons, with the best parts of fish and meat, carefully selected, cooked steamed and worked by hand; without the addition of dyes and preservatives.
The species used are only two: Euthynnus affinis (called Bonito) and Katsuwonus pelamis (called Skipjack): these are species not over-exploited by the tuna market. They are commercially defined as “tuna”, not because they are young subjects, but because the subjects belonging to these species do not reach large adult sizes. They are fished in the open sea with sustainable methods that guarantee the protection of dolphins and endangered species (Ocean friendly).
- SCHESIR CAT: ideal for short-haired adult cats, it is a complete and balanced food belonging to the wet line
- HIGHLY DIGESTIBLE: its formula has been approved from a nutritional point of view by the Department of Veterinary Medical Sciences – Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna
- ECO-SUSTAINABILITY: Two species of tuna are used in wet products, chosen from those that do not suffer from over-exploitation. Full traceability. Each package shows the species of tuna used per production batch.
- COMPOSITION: 100% natural ingredients, free of added preservatives and dyes; steam cooking, hand processing, preparation in jelly.
- CRUELTY-FREE: no invasive tests have been carried out on animals depending on its production. No added preservatives and dyes.
Schesir Jelly Pouch is supplementary cat food.
Feed up to 2 pouches per day, combined with a complete Schesir wet or dry food. Serve at room temperature. Once opened, keep refrigerated and use within 48 hours.
1-3 months: up to 3 pouches per day
3-8 months: 3-4 pouches per day
8-12 months: 2-3 pouches per day