Safe4 Concentrate Mint disinfectant is Quaternary Ammonium Compound.
Safe 4 Disinfectant:
- Is the only product in the veterinary sector with DEFRA approval against three orders in all four fragrances (Tuberculosis Orders, Diseases of Poultry Order and the Avian Influenza and Influenza of Avian Origin in Mammals Order & General Orders).
- There is no need to rinse away with water after application as animals can come into contact with the disinfectant whilst still wet.
- Does NOT contain harmful Phenols, Aldehydes or Alcohol.
- It is NON-toxic, NON-staining, NON-tainting and a NON-irritant at all working dilutions.
- It is kind to the environment, as it is water-based and biodegradable.
- It is manufactured in the United Kingdom and efficacy tested by recognized UK laboratories.
How to dilute the product:
- Daily usage/general cleaning à 1:100.
- Disease outbreak à 1:50 or 1:10 (depending on disease).
Please check our safety data sheet, our test results and dilution guide. https://www.safe4disinfectant.com/data-sheets.php: