- Spray millet is a favourite treat for parakeets, canaries, amadinas and other kinds of seed-eating cage birds.
- Similar to wild birds in nature, caged birds get great pleasure plucking the fresh grains from the panicles.
- In this case, due to the natural preservation and thin husk, grains from ears are better digested by birds.
- It is most important for fledglings, breeding and recovering birds. Besides, spray millet is an ideal thing for playing and training for your pet bird.
- RIO Spray millet is handpicked, carefully dried and stored in a controlled environment, which guarantees freshness and nutrition.