It’s time to stop masking those pesky pet odors. Our secret, fast-acting ingredient Oxygene® effectively eliminates bad pet smells and helps keep pets and home fresh. This safe, non-toxic, light minty formula is the first line of defense to eliminate pet odors at their source. Oh and did we mention … no overpowering breezy fragrances.
Don’t let bad pet smells or take over. Our innovative Pet Deodorizer is changing the pet odor game. It is the new go-to to neutralize smells anywhere pet odors are a problem … carpets, bedding, litter boxes, you name it and we are on it.
In just 60 seconds, Oxygene® gets right to work neutralizing odors at their source. We don’t just mask odors, we eliminate them, which allows for a fresh smelling home. Even better … we don’t use harsh chemicals or over powering fragrances that just mask odors. Our pet deodorizer is 100% non-toxic and safe to use everywhere in homes, cages, kennels, litter boxes, etc.
It’s also safe to spray directly on pets. No time for a bath? No problem, Oxyfresh Pet Deodorizer to the rescue!
- ELIMINATES ODORS EVERY TIME – Give us 60 seconds and unleash some serious freshness as our proprietary formula completely neutralizes the toughest odors with our exclusive ingredient Oxygene®.
- SOLVES TOUGHEST ODORS – Eliminates Urine, Skunk, Litter Box, Cage and Kennel Odors on a molecular level that leaves everything smelling fresh and clean.
- FRAGRANCE FREE – Safely neutralizes odors on a molecular level, instead of just covering them up with artificial and overpowering fragrances.
- FAST-ACTING – To neutralize odors fast, spray on pet bedding, clothing, carpeting, in and around litter boxes, kennels, bird or animal cages, etc.
- SAFE & NON TOXIC – We use only the best, non-toxic ingredients are safe for the entire family and can even be sprayed directly on pets to eliminate odors.
- VETERINARIAN RECOMMENDED – For over 30 years, vets have loved and recommended our innovative pet care products.
- MADE IN THE USA – Just like our other products, our Pet Deodorizer is made here and gives our pet parents the peace of mind that it is safe for dogs, cats and other pets.