Too Much loose and accumulated fur is not good for pets. Their skin needs to breath to keep them comfortable in all climates and to maintain a healthy-looking coat. “The Shed-It deshedder reaches deep to remove excess undercoat quickly and easily. With a touch of the release button, fur slides off the blade, so you’re instantly ready for the next pass. The Blade assembly snaps off easily, so you can use a variety of interchangeable blades and attachments for any of your dog’s grooming needs”.
- For Large Dog
- Deshedder must be pulled in direction of fur growth
- Fur release button is located in the handle, pushes fur off blade for instant fur slides off the blade
- The blade assembly snaps off easily
- Interchange blades & attachment snaps onto unit
- Blade rotates for right or left handed use by pressing the Blade Release Button to select.