- Brand : Kaytee
- Hand selected to ensure the proper ratio of leaf to stem
- High fiber to support digestive health
- Lower protein and calcium than Alfalfa hay to support urinary health.
- With Carrots for Added Nutritional Variety
- Complements any Kaytee fortified food
Kaytee Timothy Hay Plus Carrots combines the benefits of Timothy hay with the flavor and texture variety that complements any Kaytee fortified food. Timothy Hay is ideal for animals over 7 months of age because it is higher in fiber to support digestive health and lower in protein and calcium than alfalfa hay to support urinary health.
Ingredients : Sun-cured Timothy Hay, Dehydrated Carrots
– Crude Protein (min.) 6.0%
– Crude Fat (min.) 1.0%
– Crude Fiber (max.) 32.0%
– Moisture (max.) 12.0%
– Calcium (min.) 0.15%
Feeding Instructions : Feed hay in hopper, bin or loose in addition to your small animal’s regular food. Change food and add fresh water daily.