A naturally occurring, high–potency nutritional digestive aid. A blend of organic live enzymes for animal health.
- Promotes proper absorption of nutrients from food
- Regulates normal blood sugar levels
- High in Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA)Stimulates immune system, including increased T-cell production
- May be used for animals with malabsoption syndrome and chronic pancreatitis
- Contains beta-1, 3 Glucans, which have been shown to be capable of lowering LDL cholesterol levels, assisting in the healing of wounds and aiding in the prevention of infections
- Is safe and effective for all species (dogs, cats, all mammals, birds, reptiles and other exotic animals)
Fauna Flora may be beneficial for:
- Sluggish digestion
- Intestinal bacterial and yeast overgrowth
- Avian Diebetes
- Sour Crop
- Improper nutrition
- Geriatric animals
- Adjunct to post-operative/convalescent digestion
Bird: Add a pinch (1/16th tsp) per meal.
Other animals: Top dress the animal’s food with Fauna Flora. For a volume of food equivalent to approx. 250ml (1 cup) use ½ tsp of Fauna Flora. For geriatric animals use 1tsp per food equivalent to 250ml.
After bag is opened, Fauna Flora should be kept dry and stored in the freezer