Doggies love stuffed animals. Have you seen a dog carrying around a stuffed animal almost as big as the dog itself sometimes? Most dogs like to play with stuffed animals, e.g., shaking, chewing and loving them.
- They also tend to carry them around and use them as pillows while they are sleeping.
- This cute squeaking Suppa Puppa Raccoon toy with various material textures will soon become their favourite toy and companion.
- Perfect for doggie mouths, as it is soft with no sharp edges or parts.
- Ideal for sensory development.
- Has a range of entertaining textures and sounds. Interactive toy.