Made with fresh chicken and rice has been specially formulated to meet the specific nutritional requirements of a puppies of larger dog breeds. It can also be fed to smaller breed puppies who prefer a larger kibble size, have a large appetite or who have a higher food requirement for joint protection, like dachshund, german shepherd.
Large and giant breed puppies who are younger than 8 weeks of age if mother is not producing milk enough and transition to solids earlier is requested.
Suitable for: Large Breed Puppies between 2 to 15 months, Giant Breed Puppies aged 2 to 18 months.
Ingredients: Chicken meat meal (30%), rice (19%), maize, chicken oil, beet pulp, fresh chicken (5%), chicken digest, fish meal, yeast, whole dried egg, linseed, fish oil, prebiotic FOS, prebiotic MOS, cranberries, glucosamine (370mg/kg), MSM (370mg/kg), chondroitin (260mg/kg), yucca extract, nucleotides.
– Larger kibble size – perfect for large and giant breed puppies
– Boosted levels of glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM – to help maintain supple, strong joints and cartilage
– Less energy dense than the regular Puppy Junior – to help promote slow and steady growth; a good choice for puppies with a larger appetite
– 35% Chicken: comprising fresh chicken and superior quality chicken meat meal – providing meat protein of a very high biological value to support the structural and functional demands of the body during growth
Formulated with prebiotic for optimal digestion and high content of glucosamine, MSM and chondroitin to ensure all joints are properly supported for a healthy and steady growth.
Can also be used for:
– Smaller breed puppies with a large appetite
– Smaller breed puppies who prefer a larger kibble size
– Smaller breed puppies who have a higher requirement for joint protection
– Large and giant breed puppies who are younger than 8 weeks of age