– Lamb meat as the primary ingredient – an excellent protein source that is both palatable and easily digestible
– Moderately energy dense – ideal adult maintenance feed for pet dogs or those in light work
– Alternative protein source – frequently suited to those dogs with an intolerance or allergy to chicken proteinCan also be used for:
– Dogs with a dietary allergy or intolerance to chicken protein – lamb provides an easily digestible alternative primary protein source
– Older puppies (12 weeks+) and juveniles who cannot tolerate chicken based feeds.