Can be used on kittens over 9 weeks of age and 1Kg of weight Advocate for cats should not be used on dogs.
Method of Administration:
- Topical. For easy application the animal should be standing.
- Part the hair on the cat’s neck at the base of the skull until the skin is visible.
- Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze the tube firmly several times to empty its contents directly onto the skin as a single spot. Application at the base of the skull will minimize the opportunity for the cat to lick the product.
- Apply to undamaged skin only.
- Do not get the product in your pet’s eyes or mouth.
Dosage: Use one 0,4 ml tube per cat